Elite SUP - Men 12'6" or Longer
Fee is $25 Per person, Per race
Elite SUP Criteria
1. Board length must be 12' 6" or longer.
2. Single paddler boards only.
3. Must be highly experienced paddler with multiple race experience.
4. Participants must be able to maintain a minimum average pace of approximately four (4) mph or faster to participate in this race.
5. Participants must complete the first three (3) miles in 50 or less minutes or be subject to disqualification and immediate turnaround back to start line (safety boat will issue turnaround demand.
6. Participants must follow safety boat instructions or be subject to disqualification.
7. All participants must have a leash and coast guard approved life jacket aboard.